Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Can hardly believe my eyes.

Look at these collections! I've only very, very recently discovered the whole makeup sub culture. I was of course immediately sucked in to it and fell so in love with "beauty" and the bloggers who bring such great insight and inspiration on beauty items and makeup in general. I love looking at pictures of thousands of dollars all spent on makeup, easily and beautifully, I'm sure. I could stare and read about collections all day...

I've found most of the pictures on www.makeupalley.com. and will cite everyone else if I remember ;\ I hope this makes you all very happy to look at as it has made me. Hehehe.

Feel free to "right click, view image" to expand the image and get a better look.

I wish I was even aware of MAC when Manish Arora was out. Beautiful!
And my favorite is when they are presented them in such a way... beauty bloggers are top sellers, I tell you.
^ Picture from the breathtaking Tali from http://theglossgoss.blogspot.com/
^ My absolute favorite Makeup Collection and Storage is Zoe's (http://schoee.blogspot.com/2009/07/re-organisednew-makeup-storage.html) I was so delighted and inspired to not only buy more makeup but to re-organize mine after reading her post that can be found here. I've only included this one picture because I don't want to steal her thunder. So please go look - it is set up very cute and stylishly!


I am an absolute dork. You all are probablly laughing ahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment