Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-check.



 A baby shout out to some girlies who have been fun to watch lately.


So fuckin cool. Great reviews, lovely tutorials!



Katherine @ http://www.youtube.com/user/wildkatmakeup
She is so sweeeet with great monthly favorite videos and of course beautiful tutorials.


Hilarious. I loves her. I just sit in my little chair and watch her and then end up on the floor rolling around laughing. Every video is packed with love and humor.


Such a beauty. She gives great insight and does fabulous high fashion makeup tutorials.

    2 comments:

    1. Heehee, I was up late at night bored, and I decided to do what most sane, humble, not completely obsessed with themselves does in between looking in the mirror, and I googled myself, and found this sweet post! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoy my videos, and I really appreciate the love and support! Hugs and I hope you're having a Marvelous 2010!

      Smooches!
      Naomi

      ReplyDelete