Sunday, March 14, 2010

Neutrals and Dupes.



1 & 2. L'Oreal HiP duo in Playful
3. Almay Pure Blends Shadow in Petal
4. Almay Pure Blends Shadow in Cocoa
5. Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Eyeshadow in Provocateur
6. Smashbox Micro Soft Lights in Tint
7. Smashbox Matte Eyeshadow in Smashing Etch



Been digging neutral brown and corals and thought I'd share some swatches and dupes.

The L'Oreal HiP duos are excellent; pigmented, smooth, and easy to blend. If you're okay with L'Oreal as a brand testing on animals, I'd say go for it. I'm just trying really hard to use up and get rid of products from companies that do test on animals and do my best to not buy from them again. But the HiP duos are really good. I just think you could find something else?

Almay Pure Blend Eyeshadows are not pigmented AT ALL. I was really disapointed because, on the outside, these shadows are perfect. 98% Natural and Hypoallergenic, the colors are soft, and pretty and girly and the packaging is cute and sweet and compact enough. I've really tried my best to work with these, but it's just not worth it to have them around.

This is my only Victoria's Secret Makeup product- other than their Beauty Rush Lipglosses. Cant say I'm dissapointed, but I cant say I reach for this all the time. I prefer the Smashbox one over it.

The Smashbox Eyeshadows (although, is #6 even an eyeshadow?) are my favorite! They are so creamy and so pigmented. Cant wait to get more of these. Cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment