Sunday, February 28, 2010

Review and Swatches of Stila's Charmed Palette.






Swatches:

Top is swatched alone. Bottom is over NYX's Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk.


These shadows are ridiculously smooth, soft and pigmented. I think so soft, they broke in transit. And I think Stila's eye shadows are notorious for this, though I don't own any others. I would really recommend this palette though.You can do so many things with it, and it's perfect for someone like me who is lazy and frequently wakes up 15 minutes before departure time because they are very easy to apply and blend.

4/5 Rating

Stila Charmed Palette- $15.00 US
http://www.stilacosmetics.com/product_detail.asp?PMID=648&catID=4&departID=2&pos=1&viewall=yes

2 comments:

  1. I loooove the gold/ copper eye combo. I've been doing that a lot lately.
    Hope all's good with you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abigail, I know- so effortless, but classy. And I'm gooood! Hope you're well. Shoot me an email if you ever feel like chatting :) xo

    ReplyDelete