Sunday, October 17, 2010

MAC Venemous Villians...


...and late at that!

...the polishes were all sold out, Bite of An Apple was all sold out, the lighter of the "magical" liquid powders was all sold out.... wah wah wah.

But I did get two things from Miss Malificent!....
(Briar Rose Beauty Powder and Revenge Is Sweet Lip Glass)

Briar Rose: Really enjoying this! I'm not usually a blush wearer, or a color on the cheek wearer, rather. I don't like that "just came out from the cold" look (I'm weird, yes), and I'm not THAT keen of the "Kardashian glow".... on me at least (yes, I'm very weird). I normally do bronzer or extremely boring (but certainly not to me! ;)) blush colors. Think MAC's Prism or Blushbaby. When I'm feelin' really sassy I'll go for a purple-y, blue toned pink blush so I thought, "Sure, ok! I'm gettin' that Briar Rose!!" And I'm glad I did.It stays on FOREVER! I love that, as MAC blushes usually disappear on my in only a few hours.

Revenge Is Sweet: Your typical MAC lipglass... drying, sticky, awesome smell, awesome shade, etc, etc. Nothing I'll be writing home about, although my mom does love this! And it's certainly not as scary on your lips as it is in the tube, it's just a nice blue-toned jelly pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment