Wednesday, October 20, 2010

OPI Swiss Collection: Irre-swiss-ables


A few swatches of OPI's new(ish) Swiss Collection for Autumn. I have a hard time choosing sometimes, so I usually get these little packs before buying a full bottle. And I can tell you now, I will absolutely be buying a full size of Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous. While all the colors here are beautiful, the blackened silver is so, so nice and a little out of the ordinary for me.

(Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, Yodel Me on My Cell, Color So Hot it Berns, RapiDry Top Coat)

(Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous, Yodel Me on My Cell, Color So Hot it Berns)

Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous - needs the average 2 coats for full potential. gorgeous blackened silver.
 Yodel Me on My Cell - sheer coverage w/o at least 3 coats. blue semi-jelly finish with green/blue sparkle.
Color So Hot it Berns - opaque in 1-2 coats. amazing "proper primary red". creme finish. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment