Thursday, February 4, 2010

From the CCO!



There is a CCO litterally down the street from my place and I hadn't even known....
Voila!


I stumbled across it while doing a little idle shopping at The Outlets and I was sooo excited. I really would have never guessed it would be at my outlets of all places....
If any of you want me to pick you up something there, let me know! I love swaps and would love to help anyone out who has been dying to get their hands on a little something from there.


Here's what I picked up:
MAC's Blush in Out of Bounds (Satin) (a mate reddish brown for contouring) and MAC's MSF in Perfect Topping

Out of Bounds
Straight swatch... and then a little blended:

Perfect Topping
Same with this one:

Hopefully there will be some Face's of the Day with these products. I'm so excited to play with them!
xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. If you want anything from the UK and fancy doing a swap let me know! love them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky! I wish I had a CCO that close to me. Mine is at least an hour away.
    I love Perfect Topping- it's one of my favorites highlighters.

    ReplyDelete