Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thank you!


Thank you to everyone who reads and comments on my blog. I really appreciate all of the love and have been having the best of time typing away and posting pictures about makeup and beauty. I love reading all of your blogs as well. You all are so lovely! 

My posts might be scarce because school is really kicking my ass, but I will definitely still be reading and following all of your blogs.

I really want to have a giveaway because I love giving presents... ha. I'll save up my pennies so I can buy you all a great present. As you can see (to the right) I love giveaways so I cant wait to have my own!

Always feel free to chat.

3 comments:

  1. Stumbled upon your blong not long ago but I enjoy reading your posts! x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received your lovely Valentine's Day card today, thank you so much! It is so rare these days to get "real mail," (my mailbox is always full of junk,) so I really appreciate you taking the time to send us something. It brightened my whole day and I had a blast participating in your Valentine's Day Gift Swap. Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete