Monday, February 8, 2010

UK Swap.



I recently did a swap with the sweetest girl on www.Makeupalley.com.
She's from the UK so she picked me up some UK only trinkets.


Barry M Lip Paints in #129-Palest Lavender and #147- Peachy Pink, Barry M Nail Paints in Grey and Mint Green, Barry M Dazzle Dusts in #3- Pink Gold and #51- Mushroom, Collection 2000 Nail Polish in Dynasty and GOSH Velvet Touch Liners in Rising Sun (Gold) and Golden Moss (Green).
No swatches for the polishes! I am terrible at them.

Barry M Pigments in shades #3- Pink Gold and #51- Mushroom.

GOSH Velvet Touch Liner in Rising Sun and Golden Moss and Barry M Dazzle Dusts in #3- Pink Gold and #51- Mushroom.
I love these! The liners are soft, but long lasting. I would have hoped for a little truer color- somtimes they can show up a little sheer, but I would still really reccomend these.
And I love the Dazzle Dusts as well. They come in a cute little pot and are easy to work with and give off great pigmentation.


 Barry M Lip Paints in #147- Peachy Pink and #129- Palest Lavender.
These look so funny on me and it's going to take me a while to go out in public with these on, but the consistency is great as well as the pigmentation.


Would love more suggestions for great UK only cosmetics! x

2 comments:

  1. I looooove Mushroom from the dazzle dust collection! I might have to buy that next time I'm shopping :-)
    Glad you like the bits! Feel free to ask me if you want any more sent over!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abigail- My goodness, me too! And I will, I will :)

    <3 Skully

    ReplyDelete